Monday, January 11, 2010

HELP ME TO QUIT NAIL BITING HABIT

,

Assalamualaikum.. spaceballUntitled-2

When I was growing up, the major bad habit that I had was nail biting. For some reason, I just couldn't help but bite my nails all the time, so much that they constantly hurt. My mom was always trying to get me to stop, and even tried putting that stuff on my nails that made them taste nasty, so you wouldn't want to bite them. nothing worked. hehehe

Sometime in my teenage years, I suddenly stopped biting my nails. It's like a switch was flipped, and I all of a sudden didn't need to bite them anymore.

Now, I hardly ever bite my nails, except in times of high stress or when I am really nervous. :) but still...wawawawa..

(burukssss nya kuku akuuuuuuuuuuuu..wawawawa)

3col_lg_woman_pointing_at_blackboard

My Humble Words To Unite A Superb Ukhuwwah,

0 comments to “HELP ME TO QUIT NAIL BITING HABIT”

 

aShiTaNo sEnSeI Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates